Group Obedience Classes
We offer Basic & Intermediate Obedience training for dogs of all ages. Our programs consist of one hour lessons, once a week, for seven weeks in our climate controlled matted training building.
- Basic Obedience – owners and dogs are introduced to the foundations of obedience training (i.e. sit, down, stay, recall, heeling, etc.) One week of orientation (owners only) six weeks of training.
- Intermediate Obedience – owners and dogs refine their basic obedience training and practice for AKC Canine Good Citizen Test at the end of the six sessions
Visit our All Dogs Sports Park, Obedience page from more details and registration.
Our private trainers have over 50 years combined experience to work with both you and your pet.
- Obedience for Household pet
- Obedience for competitive exhibition
- Appointments at your convenience, weekends available
Our instructors are highly qualified and experienced in exhibiting conformation dogs. They will help you learn proper Ring Procedures.
- Drop in classes
- Climate controlled matted & mirrored Training Building Classes held weekly on site, Wednesday nights from 6 – 8 pm
- Follow our Facebook Page for class announcements
- Training includes proper speed and gait, table training or hand setting, how to select proper show equipment
Check Our Credentials
We have trained titleholders for:
- Obedience Champion
- Conformation Champion
- Master Hunter
- Dock Diving – Distance
- Dock Diving – Air Retrieve
Requirements for Training Classes
- Veterinary proof of vaccinations or current Titers for Rabies, DHLP-P, Bordetella and Canine Influenza
- We highly recommend checking with your veterinarian to make sure your puppy is safely immunized before participation at our facility